Capturing pedestrian statistics through innovative artificial intelligence technology.
Pedestrian movement data plays a major role in transport planning. Innovative artificial intelligence technology builds a data profile of pedestrian movements and other statistics useful for improving efficiency and quality of transport facilities.
Face equivalent MAC address ID – just a number
Camera technology captures pedestrian data within a number ID, maintaining anonymity of passers-by. Located in heavy foot traffic areas such as train stations, shopping centres, etc, the visual data technology has automatic positioning, and surveys the passing people MAC with feature description.
Through local verification technology to remove duplicate records, this innovative smart technology creates accurately structured OD data tables and summary feature statistics.
Survey transport and activity hubs
Surveying people at transport and activity hubs, for either permanent data analysis of the flow of people within the structure or to provide metadata analysis of a specific event for improvement of performance result.
Process data recordings to produce OD Matrices, volumes, dwell times, and features such as aggregated age statistics.
Crowd counts – varied situations
- Set up large-scale feature and count surveys.
- Using GPU cluster, improve comparison speed.
- Useful for both linked location events or isolated.
Shopping Centre surveys
- Placed within shopping centres at strategic locations such as entrances or exits provides real-time consumer data for retail businesses.
- Provides aggregated statistics of people, gender and age
- Creates OD Matrices